DTL conducts complete physical and chemical testing of construction materials, including that of soil/aggregate, rock, asphalt, concrete, cement, steel, road marking, water, geotextile and geotechnical, Our tests are certified, non-biased, reproducible, clear, accurate, and on-time.
Physical testing of raw materials, semi-finished, or finished products.
Chemical analysis of concrete, cement, water, aggregate, and soil.
Metal determination in water, wastewater, sediment of soil, and sludge. Water tightness and durability testing of structures.
The Non-destructive testing for concrete and Structure integrity.
- Geotechnical investigation to ascertain subsoil conditions.
- Engineering recommendation for shallow and deep foundations.
- Consultation for any geotechnical problems.
- Ground water monitoring studies – installing piezometers.
- Determination of various field soil properties like permeability, conductivity, and resistivity.
- Investigation and analysis of slope stability for various structures. Field and laboratory testing. Soil improvement techniques. Surveys.
Surveys & In-Situ Testing & Plate Bearing Test
REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE OF NUCLEAR GAUGES
All its technicians are suitably qualified to carryout repairs and maintenance, leak tests. They have passed examination related to radiation safety conducted by Ministry of environment & training provided by Expert from Manufacturer.
IN-SITU TESTING & PLATE BEARING TEST
Field density tests using nuclear gauges. Asphalt Pavement density tests by nuclear gauges. Longitudinal Regularity of Asphalt and Pavement using travelling beam methods. Coring (both asphalt and concrete).
DISPOSAL OF ALL KINDS OF MOISTURE DENSITY GAUGES
We undertake disposal of nuclear gauges of all makes
Our part is coordination between with Ministry & Contractor, preparing all legal documents, transport to the Manufacturer.
ON-SITE LABORATORY SET-UP
DTL establishes on-site mobile testing units for major projects, and offers remote testing services that may span as many months or years as a project needs.